Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Friday, November 9, 2012

Harvest/Thanksgiving Decor Switch-out

I shared with you in my "Autumnal" Nesting" post some of my harvest decorations.  With just a few switch-outs I'm now ready for Thanksgiving.  (I also took down my "Harvest Blessings" flag outside and replaced it with my "Happy Thanksgiving" flag.)
 
 
If you squint your eyes, the Viking ships look like the Mayflower!  HA!  (This is our school corner...so the ships stay!)

I purchased these pilgrims last year at major clearance.  I don't even think I paid a dollar for them.  My little pumpkin plate was a Bingo prize from a Fall Festival.  :)

I re-purposed the fall leaves from my Trunk-A-Treat.  They are kinda cheapy, but look much better when bunched together a bit. 



I changed my Bible Verse...and that's all I did to my mantle.




 
There's more I'd like to do, like add a "Thankful" tree or maybe a "Thankful" garland.

  I found this on Pinterest today....nice and simple so I can remove it when we build a fire...
Maybe I'll give it a go...

Pinned Image






No comments: