Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Whatever Wednesday #10

Whatever Wednesday     


 What we discovered this week: Our local library!  And it's awesome!  The whole family is so excited to have access to such a fabulous library.

What's going on in our homeschool?: My oldest son just wrapped up his speech season with NCFCA (more on that next week!)  So...for the first time since August we are not thinking about speeches.  It's a little sad...but I'm happy to just focus on Biology, Algebra and American History for a change!  

What I'm looking forward to: Tonight, and every Wednesday night leading up to VBS, we will be having Adult VBS at our church.  I've never been involved with Adult VBS.  I'm so excited...and what a great way for me to get prepared as I will be teaching the children in several weeks. 

What moved me this week:  This quote from Mother Teresa was read at the end of the Speech/Debate competition as a charge to the students.  I've GOT to get this printed off and framed to display in our home!  
Photo: #Kindness http://bit.ly/17dV8wI  

 "Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do everything for God's glory." 1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments: