Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Agency D3 VBS Snapshots

     I had grand plans of sharing lots and lots of pictures from our church's VBS...but, alas the week is gone and I just have a few snapshots.  Time sure does fly when your are teaching VBS!  I had a great week teaching 1st and 2nd  grade boys.  I had 8 in my class--they were fantastic! 

My youngest having fun after VBS...a little goofing around before skit practice begins!

Painting with watercolors to find the secret message.

A=Admit, B=Believe, C=Confess

Reading the reverse Bible verse with a mirror.  They loved doing this....this activity lasted a lot longer than I expected, and went a long way to helping them memorize 1 Peter 3:15.

Working with a friend.

My goofy spy kids! 

My preacher husband getting the pie-in-the-face since the girls won the mission challenge!  (Compliments of our Children's Director!)

No comments: