Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Whatever Wednesday #8

Whatever Wednesday
 
 
 
What's new in our Homeschool...
 
We are starting some new books this week....
 
My oldest started on TOPS Analysis (chemistry experiments):
sample book cover
 
Their new reader...The Ghost in the Tokaido Inn:
HR06
 
For History....George Washington's World:
HH05
 
And my oldest cracked open this brand-spanking new curriculum...Winston Grammar Advanced:
7L20
 
 
 
What new (to me) product I'm using...
Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day All Purpose Cleaner.  (Lavender)
I really like that a little goes a long way and that it's all natural.  I'm really trying to not use any chemicals to clean my house.

 
What new website I've discovered....
 
 
(I copied a free book report template from there today.)
 
 
 What "Pinterests" me...
I'm watching out for all things "Colossal Coaster World".  This is what I have pinned on my board so far. 
 
 
"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do everything for God's glory." 1 Corinthians 10:31


No comments: