Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Monday, February 25, 2013

My Week on Tour with the VBS State Team

     I spent all of last week touring with the Alabama VBS State Team.  What a week it was!  It was like a revival, camp and a mission trip all rolled into one.  We traveled from Decatur to Monroeville training folks who will be training VBS teachers in their local Baptist associations.  So exciting to be a part of "getting the ball rolling" for VBS 2013! 


My room on day one.  I lead the Kindergarten conference in the morning, and Preschool snacks, crafts and rec in the afternoon.
 
I set up the chairs like they were roller coaster cars.


Craft projects



 
 
Some of my fellow team member's rooms/ideas:






 
 
The TEAM!  I just love these people....What a joy to serve the Lord with them!!! 
 

No comments: