Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Saturday, February 28, 2015

VBS Tree House Mat...From Outrigger Island to Journey Off the Map


I wanted to put a mat in my Bible Study Tangled Branch Tree house.  I found a bamboo mat leftover from Outrigger Island VBS.  The blue color just looked too ocean-like when I put it up against the rest of my tree house decor.  I want to share with you a quick-fix to change your ocean mat into a tree house mat.


You can see the blue trim here in this picture.

I used a green burlap duck tape to trim the edges of the mat.  SO easy!

Ta-DA! 

Here is my mat in my Tangled Branch Tree House Bible Study.  This was taken right before I led a conference on 1st/2nd grade Bible Study.  I'll have it set up a little differently when I teach VBS.

No comments: