Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Preschool Sunday School: Noah's Ark

Today we studied the story of Noah and the Ark.  What a fun story...but one that still touches us today and teaches us that God cares for us!
Art Center: Painting with water.  Yes, just water.  They loved it.  (The small water bowls are used applesauce containers.)

Reminded me of when I was a little girl.  My sister and I had the best time painting the deck with my dad's old brushes and a bucket of water.

Rainbows were a popular thing to paint, which related well with our story.
 
Puzzle Center: Animal Matching Game

 
Block Center: Building Noah's Ark

Waiting for parents to arrive: we looked at Noah's Ark story books and Ranger Rick/Big Backyard Magazines.
 
"God Cares for You" 1 Peter 5:7
 
 


No comments: