Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Friday, July 19, 2013

Yes to VBS! ~~2013~~

    Last night concluded another FABULOUS week of VBS!  I have been all about "Colossal Coaster World" since November when I attended my first meeting to be part of the VBS State Team.  Every minute was worth it!  I rejoice to report we witnessed 4 children receive Christ!  Praise the Lord!
 
 
Foyer decoration
 
 
4-year-olds room
 
 
5-year-olds room
Love the ceiling!!

Kindergarten!  Fun!!



What a clever class sign!  (4-year-olds)




Colorful entrance!

Who wouldn't want to attend Bible Study here?

Missions Expo!  (My hubby's class...had fun hanging the parachute from the ceiling!)
 
Main Gate~Worship Rally

The Apostle Paul (for the week!)  and my assnt. director. 
Awesome helpers!

Me on the last night...we had a photo booth! 
 
 
Who's gonna get the pie?  ME! (But in this picture I don't know it yet!  I think my hubby looks worried...ha!!)   The Apostle Paul had the honor of telling the missions totals for the week.  The boys raised the most!  It was gross--but glad to do it for missions! 
 
 
 

No comments: