Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Monday, July 1, 2013

Making Playdough~~So Easy!

     I decided to make some playdough for my 4's and 5's Sunday School Class. 
It is so easy!  I like it so much better that the kind you purchase. (And I guess one reason I can never bring myself to buy the store-bought kind is because my mom always made it for my sister and me.)  It takes just a few minutes and costs just pennies!  The clean up is really easy too....the dough in the pan is not gooey or sticky.  So rewarding!  :)


I used this basic playdough recipe.

You just dump everything in the skillet...one pan to clean!

When it looks like this, you know you're almost done. 

I always put it on wax paper, that way when you work the food coloring into the dough, it doesn't stain your counter.

I tried gel food coloring this time...it's what I had on hand.  Worked well!

Playdough is always a favorite!
 
 
 
Need a fun and easy activity to do with your kiddos this summer???
Make playdough together!  

No comments: