Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Whatever Wednesday #9

Whatever Wednesday  


What is going on at our house?
 The better question might be, "What is not going on?"  It is crazy...crazy good at our house! (Our new-to-us house!)  If you read my last post, you know that we've moved. I am happy to say that as of today, we have internet and a phone number!  Lots of unpacking and organizing.  (And me not being terribly motivated to find a new doctor, hairdresser, dentist, etc.)   
What plans do I have for our new home?
 Paint.  Lots and lots of paint.  Mostly in the gray family. I will be blogging all about it soon!  
What book we started this week:
My youngest and I started a new read-aloud: God's Smuggler.  An exciting true story by Brother Andrew.  (I even "caught" my oldest reading it!)
  
 HA12
  
 What I'm looking forward to: 
Celebrating with our search committee with a "God is Good" fellowship this weekend.  



 "Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do everything for God's glory." 1 Corinthians 10:31

3 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

That book is amazing. I read it a few years ago. I hope you enjoy it.

Melinda Speece said...

Been looking forward to "hearing" from you here! Glad that you are getting settled!

Letha P said...

Kim, Thanks for the comment! We are loving it!

Melinda, Good to hear from you!! We'll have to catch up. :)