Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas in the Dining Room

     Here's a little peek at my Dining Room this year...

I was excited to have my new candlesticks to incorporate into my Christmas decor this year.  I just added some some candles I had on hand along with magnolia and boxwood cuttings.

This year we decided to place our Advent wreath on the dining room table.  This way, we make sure not to forget our readings.  (We also do our family devotions this way.  It has worked well.  We are already all together!)  This year we are enjoying Dad reading Tabitha's Travels. 


I decided to keep my china cabinet very simple this year...just adding a little holiday cheer on my cake stand.
These cute little snowmen are actually salt and pepper shakers.  The trees belonged to my Mammaw, so they are extra-special! 

No comments: