Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Better Than Bringing Me Home Flowers

      What's better than bringing me home flowers?  
Bringing me home this: 


An old birdcage!  My sweet husband saw a yard sale on the side of the road today...and the guy was just giving everything away.  The birdcage even came with vintage bird poo and a little feathery bird inside. (Eat your heart out ladies.)  It will definitely need a good cleaning.  I think I'll remove the perches.  Haven't decided if I'm gonna paint it.  It just makes me smile that my husband knows me so well.  I do like it when he brings me home flowers...I'm not that weird...they just better be the kind I can plant in the ground.  (Hehe...no, really.  I'm serious.)    :)



Here are some ideas I'm getting from Pinterest: 
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/24/e3/db/24e3db374d72bb8923456ec668775df4.jpg

Vintage birdcages--and I LOVE the kitchen! 


No comments: