Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hiking on Vacation X3 (Part 2)

One of my favorite things to do is to hike, and I got to do it three different times on our vacation!  (Thankfully, the rest of my family enjoys it as much as I do.)


Stone Mountain
We hiked Stone Mountain. (Well, I hiked it ALMOST to the top...) 
 Here are my boys coming down the mountain.

I did make it this far!  A great view of Atlanta.  Afterward, we met family, had a picnic and watched the famous light show!



Unicoi State Park
We stayed a few days at Unicoi State Park in Helen, GA.
We took the Frog Pond Nature Trail. 

A perfect day for admiring God's creation! 


Anna Ruby Falls
I think we saved the best for last. 


Isn't she gorgeous?

My youngest looking at the bottom of the falls.

At the end of our hike, my oldest son spotted some fletchlings.   He and the ranger have gone to check it out!















No comments: