Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Whatever Wednesday #4

Whatever Wednesday
"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do everything for God's glory." 1 Corinthians 10:31

 

What I have found to be true.....That spiritual renewal almost always goes hand in hand with physical exhaustion. 

What God is doing in/through our ministry...This week our church has hosted the community revival in our town.  It has been such a great week.  I love going to church everynight with fellow believers.  We have not been in bed until 11:00 most nights, but it has been such a joy to see God move in His church.

What surprised me...I have learned that you truly never know what a day or a week will bring.  God surprised me this week with a new friend--and new friends for my kids to boot!

 
What has moved me...Last night, the revival pastor ended the service  by asking those who wanted to, to stand and say, "Jesus is my Lord."   It was a powerful experience for us to have together with our church/fellow believers in the Lord.  

What I discovered...I do not have to use a rolling pin when rolling out dough for my bread.  I can just stretch it into a rectangular shape.  I know this is okay, because I say Martha do it!  ;)

What blessed me...Having a "front row seat" to see what God is doing in others' lives!


 



No comments: