Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Monday, November 19, 2012

Sunday Morning with my 4's and 5's

Bible Story: David Thanked God  (1 Chronicles 15-16)

Bible Phrase: Say thank you to God.  Psalm 136:1


We made Thanksgiving chains. 
Boys and Girls wrote on each strip what they wanted to thank God for.




Group Time
So excited to have a room full!  I think here I'm talking to the children about playing instruments.  I warned them that there may be some naughty instruments in my bag, and that it was up to them to make them be quiet until the music started.  :)


We enjoyed making a joyful noise to the Lord.  One little girl even shouted, "Praise the Lord!"

I shared with them how King David had some people play instruments as they went into the new Tabernacle (church).
They were thanking and praising God for their new tent church!

No comments: