Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Owl-Themed Trunk-a-Treat

Our church had a Trunk-a-Treat and Fall Festival last night.  Here is my trunk. 

   
Most of what I used is from my trunk last year.  I did add a few new things.  I made a bunting from fabric scraps I had on hand and sewed them to some twine.  I happened to have orange ribbon that worked great and added that "pop" of color it needed.  I also added a wood slice and a pumpkin.  I wish I would have added some cut branches like I did last year.  It would have made this picture look a lot better. (But probably would not have made much difference in the dark last night!)  I put buckets for "lifts" under the burlap for the candy and pumpkin. 


Go HERE to read a similar post from last year...and more pics.

No comments: