Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Preschool Sunday School~Saul, Jonathan and David

Sunday we learned the story from 1 Samuel about the special friendship between David and Jonathan. 

"Build with a Friend"

I put a bunch a blocks in paper sacks. Two friends sat back to back and built a structure from what was in their bag.  They then looked at what each other created and said, "Good job!"
Next, they combined their blocks and built something together.  They really enjoyed this.  I had decided to do this activity at kind of the last minute, since initially I didn't know if it would go over well.  I'm so glad I did it.  It was a hit!

We spelled Jonathan, David and Friend with magnet letters.

Making a picture for a friend.

We used watercolor pencils.  Draw, then paint with water.


"Be kind to one another."  Ephesians 4:32

No comments: