Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Gratituesday




     One of the blogs I read on a regular basis, Heavenly Homemakers, has "Gratituesday" every---you guessed it, Tuesday!  The author of the blog encouraged us to have an "Gratituesday" on our blog as well.  I loved her idea before, but didn't want to be a "copycat".  Today she asked us to copy, so I am!

     I will attempt to keep up the tradition and share what I am grateful for every Tuesday.  I'd like you, my readers, to post what you are thankful for as well.  :)

        I am grateful that I got to go to church with dear friends of ours from Tennessee.  We attended the "Howard's Chapel Baptist Church" (A church literally built into a rock!) while on a quick get-away at DeSoto State Park.  During the service, it struck me that it had been years since we had worshiped together. This brought a few tears to my eyes, but made me so thankful and blessed  to have the chance to sit in the pew next to our friends with all our children beside us.


Letha

No comments: