Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas 2011 Collage

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas and that the joy of the season is still with you and your family!




Christmas Piano Recital








Happy Birthday, Jesus! 
(Muffins in my 3's and 4's Sunday School Class)







Church Staff (Ministerial/Office) Christmas Luncheon at our House


The little houses I made as dessert/place cards. 
(Confectioners sugar covers a multitude of sins!)






The making of gingerbread houses...
Rolling out the dough...


Cutting out the parts of the house...


The finished products! 
The boys had the best time making these. 
(Big bonus for making homemade gingerbread: man, my house smelled good!)







One of my favorite parts of Christmastime: our Advent story/lighting of the candles each night.  It really helped us all to slow down and savor the season.






No comments: