Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

GratiTuesday! (Glowing with Gratitude!)




     You may be asking, "What in the world is this???"  This is a picture of a few of our youth a two nights ago as they were having a blast playing "Glow Stick Dodgeball".  My son thought it was the greatest!  This picture reminds me of several things I am thankful for: 1) That my teenage son had several hours to hang out at church and play/be silly/crazy with his friends  2) That there was no blood during the Dodgeball game ;)  3) But MOST OF ALL...I am so thankful that my child has a youth minister that will invest his time and energy into my child!!  (**Not just in fun/games...SO thankful for the biblical teaching he gets 2X a week from our youth minister!)
    



No comments: