Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Sunday, January 15, 2012

My View from the Front Pew~~Exodus and Egypt

     Today as I as sitting on the front pew listening to my husband preach his second sermon in his Exodus series, it hit me.  We just started studying Egypt last week!  I love how God works!  SO many times this has happened.  We have been learning about something in our homeschool, and something (totally unplanned) will take place that goes right along with our theme/topic of study.  I just love it when God does that. 
     (One other particular example that comes to mind:  A few years ago we were studying birds and on the way home one evening we saw an owl---and he let us look at him for a long time.) 
    

Leave a comment sharing how this has happened to you!  

No comments: