Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Friday, March 9, 2012

Think You Don't "Know Enough" to Homeschool?

     Maybe you homeschool.  Maybe you don't.  Chances are you have at least had a conversation about it with someone.  You may at one time have even said something like, "I could never do that...I just don't know enough..."  
     I read a great blog article (on the Sonlight blog) the other day I wanted to pass along. You can go here to read  it.  (My favorite part is about the rocket scientists!)
     I have certainly learned a LOT along the way of homeschooling my children!  (History has come alive for me, right along with my kids!)  An added bonus is when my sons take off and learn about a subject matter beyond what I know!  I love that! 
     If you homeschool, I'd love to hear what you've learned as you teach you kids!  :)

No comments: