In one of the devotions for our 40 days was a list of ways to pray for our church. I like it so much, and think it to be such a great guide, I just had to share. I'm going to tear this page out of my devotional materials and keep it where I do my Bible study so that I can be reminded of how to pray for my church each day.
- Members that are sick
- The Pastor/staff
- For Revival and spiritual renewal
- For specific lost individuals
- For upcoming events
- For Sunday School leaders and teachers to be effective (and I would add: Wednesday night teachers, etc.)
- For growing disciples
- For our church to outreach to our community
- For the deacons and other church leadership
- For the sermon the pastor will deliver
- For special music that will touch people's hearts
- For the challenges various families face
- For stronger commitment to the Lord and His Church
Wow...what would happen if all church members prayed for their church daily in this way???
(in a world that's not my home)