Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sunday School with my 4's and 5's

Today our story way about Zacchaeus.  We learned how Jesus loved him, even though many others did not.  We can love others, just like Jesus did!
In our craft/nature center we had fun weaving yarn in and around branches.


We talked about how Zacchaeus climbed up a tree so he could get a better look at Jesus.


We made trees for the block center.

The boys were super proud of themselves at the city/road they had made.
This is the road Jesus would travel down, and Zacchaeus would climb one of the trees.


The children had a lot of fun letting me measure their height.  We learned that Zacchaeus was a short man who climbed a tree to see Jesus. 

"Love other people."
Luke 6:27



2 comments:

Sara @ Embracing Destiny said...

Cute ideas! I'll have to do this with my youngest daughters.

Stopping by from the Crew to say hello. I'm following you now!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Sara! We use Lifeway Sunday School Curriculum. I think they do a great job.