Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Times Two

     This year I decided to be very purposeful about celebrating Valentine's Day.  It is a day that gives me an extra reason to show all 3 fellas in my life they are loved!
     Yesterday was "date night" for my husband and I.  Our children LOVE when we have a date.  Last night they spent 4 hours with a super sweet couple from our church and had a blast!  (We had fun, too!)

     Today is more focused on celebrating with our boys. This is what we had for lunch today:
Ready to go into the oven!

Yum!


    Tonight our family is going to sit by the fire and cook our dinner...hotdogs and s'mores!  We may even play a game or two. 

Happy Valentine's Day! 

Dear Friends, let us love one another, because love is from God.  (1 John 4:7)

No comments: