Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Whatever Wednesday #7

Whatever Wednesday
What's my latest (fun) purchase?
I just LOVE my new tray.  My sweet Momma and Dad bought if for me for Christmas...I got to pick it out! 

I luckily had a scrap of fabric in my purse from my new curtains I made .  I was thrilled with the match.  My tray is now my official "inspiration piece" for the room!!)
What's my new favorite color?
The day I purchase the fabric above, I had second thoughts.  The lady that cut the fabric for me said, "This isn't blue, it's mint green."  (She said this AFTER she cut it!)  NOOOOOOOOOOOO!  Mint green????  What have I done????  But, now I am feeling like maybe I was onto something.  I keep seeing my color (i.e. my tray!).  I finally found a name for my color: azores.  Look what I found on Pinterest:
Pinned Image
What have I been cooking?
While my husband and oldest son were up in Gatlinburg with our church, I thought it would be fun for me and my youngest son to make homemade cinnamon rolls.  When my husband walked in the door, I had roast in the crockpot and freshly baked cinnamon rolls.  He said, "I smells like my Grandmother's house!"  :) 
 
What's going on in our homeschool?
We got back to our studies today.  Not crazy busy, just back.  Getting organized and getting back in the swing.
 
What am I listening to?
The sound of lego bricks as my son hunts for just the perfect one out of the drawer.  Love that sound.  It's the sound of contentment and creativity.  :)
 
What am I praying about?
Tonight during Bible Drill, I'll be presenting the plan of salvation.  Praying for whatever child may need to respond to the gospel. 
 
"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do everything for God's glory." 1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments: