Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Thursday, April 12, 2012

"Homeschool Blues"


Many of my fellow homeschoolers are coming near to the end of another school year.  I think our family has about 30 days to go.  My kids keep counting, and working hard each day---knowing that carefree summer days are just around the corner.  If you're a homeschool mama, I thought you may need a little encouragement and a smile today.

One of my homeschooling friends posted this great YouTube video entitled "Homeschool Blues".  I just had to share it on my blog.  It was a great way for me and my family to start our day...I hope it will be for you, too! 


(Hey, I know I've got people who read my blog that are not homeschoolers...But if you know any home educators, you'll get a kick out of this video, too!)




No comments: