Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Whatever Wednesday #2

Whatever Wednesday

"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do everything for God's glory." 1 Corinthians 10:31

What God is teaching me: to be more of an intersessor

What I'll be working on today: preparing for our Children's Bible Drill tonight at church (an exciting night to share with our church family!)

What my family keeps telling me: "Time to put out the hummingbird feeders!"  :)

What is something exciting that has happened lately?:  Both of my sons won their soccer games last Saturday...and both got to play "forward".  Last year my oldest son played defense all season...so this was huge for him!  My oldest even kicked the ball backwards over his head...ALMOST in the goal...it hit the post...but it was exciting!! 

What I learned about myself last week:  When I've had a very busy/stressful week...one of the best things for me (and my kids) is not to skip a day of school.  (Even if I have to get ready for a houseful of people for a fun family Easter weekend.)  The best thing for me is to go ahead and have some normal.  One of the best things I did last Thursday was to refocus myself by having several hours of "school".  It felt so good to be back in our "rhythm".  My house was not perfect, but I felt a lot more sane!  :) 


No comments: