Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Monday, April 16, 2012

Preschool Sunday School--Jesus helped sick people.

 Our lesson yesterday was about the 10 lepers that Jesus healed.  (And the one who came back to tell Jesus "thank you".)  We are learning this month that there are things that ONLY GOD can do! 

We painted with Q-tips because it reminded us that sometimes the doctor has to use them on us when we are hurt or sick.

The boys and girls had a great time caring for our "sick" babies!




After our Bible story, we had prayer time.  I usually lead the children in prayer, but yesterday, I thought I'd ask if any of them wanted to pray.  So precious to hear a  young child pray!  It reminds me that I need to do that more often.  A wonderful thing, praying with your friends at church!




No comments: