Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Whatever Wednesday #3

Whatever Wednesday
"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do everything for God's glory." 1 Corinthians 10:31


What I'm excited/nervous about: Leading my first conference tomorrow night. (VBS training)

What time I woke up this morning: 4:30 a.m.  (Thinking about the above.)

What I'm thinking about: Decorating my room for the VBS clinic, preschoolers, game mats, baby dolls, cardboard blocks, goggles, airplanes, curriculum....

What I finished making today:


This is my "cargo box" for VBS.  If you turn it over, it is a storage box. It is also  called for in the curriculum for various Bible learning activities. 

What I'm praying about: That God would use me tomorrow night to inform, encourage and inspire VBS Preschool teachers from around our association.  I pray that they would then reach children and families who need Jesus!


No comments: