Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Friday, July 6, 2012

A Quick Trip to the Library

     Yesterday, my youngest son wanted to go to our local library to return a book and check out the next in the series.  We stopped in for a quick visit, since I had a list of errands.  As my son was checking out, and my oldest was still looking for a good book,  the librarian (a sweet friend of mine) asked, "Anything for you?"   What a great question!  I was a little hesitant, though...since VBS is upon me.  I told her there was a book I have been wanting to read for a long time.  She found it for me and I happily checked it out.  I look forward to putting my feet up after a great week of VBS and reading it.  My oldest son found a book on the way out the door. 



Here are our selections:



No comments: