Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Whatever Wednesday #5

Whatever Wednesday

"Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do everything for God's glory." 1 Corinthians 10:31

  1.  What I've been cooking: I woke up early and made homemade blueberry muffins.  Maybe I woke up a little too early.  I put one cup of milk in the batter when there was supposed to be 1/2 cup!  Soooo...I just added more flour and put a generous amount of sugar on top.  It turned out my husband liked it better that usual!  Yeah for happy accidents!
   

   2.   What's new with me: I posted my first official TOS Homeschool review.  I feel  
          good having finished!  I know it will get easier.    I'm so excited to be a part this 
          great crew! 

   3.    What my kids are up to: They have been playing a lot of chess this week.  I have no earthly idea how to play this game, but am thrilled that my husband taught them how.  I 
          know it's good for their brain.         
         
   4.    What's going on with our church/ministry:  Next week is VBS...one of the most
          important weeks of the year. I'm directing. There are lots of moving parts...
          it can get a "wee" bit stressful at times....but God does it every year....He SUPPLIES
          our needs.  So thrilled to receive even more leftover decorations from other churches
          and one of the men in our church is building part of our airplane hanger. 
         

No comments: