Home Education~Ministry Moments~Hearth and Home

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday School with my 3's and 4's: Tell about Jesus

     Today I told my boys and girls the story of Matthew (the tax collector) who invited his friends over to eat and meet his new friend, Jesus.  I told the story in my own words several times as we did various activities.  After awhile, I started the story again...a little boy got real close to me and said, "And his friends didn't know JESUS?" 

     "That's right," I said.  "He wanted to tell them about Jesus.  He wanted them to know that Jesus loved them.


We pretended to bake cookies and serve them to our friends.
We can share cookies with our friends and tell them, "Jesus loves you!"

Going into the oven!

One of my little girls reading "Cookies for Casey"  to her baby doll.

Another favorite activity was a "Summer Activities Matching Game". I did not get a picture of this--I teach preschoolers, remember? :) They really loved this game. We talked about how we can tell people about Jesus while at the park, blowing bubbles, eating ice cream, etc.


Tell about Jesus!
(Matthew 28: 19-20)

No comments: